Everything I have tried to do on this adoption has been fraught with delays and road blocks. I am sitting here right now trying to remain positive in the face of continuing difficulty. I just found out that the embassy will not accept my fingerprints even though we have the originals. I have to go to Kiev tonight because we can not delay one day, once again a 12 hour taxi trip, which we had to do only a few weeks ago. This ride through the night is no piece of cake.It is too late to catch a train or a plane and I need to be there tomorrow to get to the embassy. So another all night taxi ride to the embassy and turn around and 12 hours back. Then I have to wait another 10 days on top of the 10 day waiting period from court to get my fingerprints sent to Washington and get sent back here. Mark is working from the states to see if he can shorten this wait time for me. Bless his heart he just got in from leaving here and I had to wake him up this morning with this great news.
I got a call this morning that my brother is in intensive care with kidney problems. I believe I am under spirtiual attack and have been since we started this process. Please pray for patience for me, for my brother, and for me to not be discouraged. I am hot, tired and just plain worn out from the continual problems. I will not be posting for a few days until I return. I would covet your prayers. Rhonda